Seminar / Firmentraining
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfil a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports. The secondary audiences for this course are power information workers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL, such as that taught in Querying Data with Transact-SQL (MOC 20761).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe reporting services and it’s components
- Describe reporting services data sources
- Implement paginated reports
- Work with reporting services data
- Visualize data with reporting services
- Aggregate report data
- Share reporting services reports
- Administer reporting services
- Expand and integrate reporting services
- Describe mobile reports
- Develop mobile reports.
- Introduction to Reporting Services
- Reporting Services Data Sources
- Creating Paginated Reports
- Working with Reporting Services Data
- Visualizing Data with Report Services
- Summarizing Report Data
- Sharing Reporting Services Reports
- Extending and Integrating Reporting Services
- Introduction to Mobile Reports
- Developing Mobile Reports
- Administering Reporting Services