Seminar / Firmentraining
This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience of writing Python code to work with data, using libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Understanding of data science; including how to prepare data, and train machine learning models using common machine learning libraries such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, or Tensorflow.
- Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
- No-Code Machine Learning with Designer
- Running Experiments and Training Models
- Working with Data
- Compute Contexts
- Orchestrating Operations with Pipelines
- Deploying and Consuming Models
- Training Optimal Models
- Interpreting Models
- Monitoring Models
Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using Azure Machine Learning. This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion and preparation, model training and deployment, and machine learning solution monitoring in Microsoft Azure.
ZertifizierungMicrosoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate (MCADSA)