Seminar / Firmentraining
This course is intended for systems administrators and operators who are preparing to take the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- At least one year of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Course taken: System Operations on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS SysOps concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam
ZertifizierungAWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (ACSOAA)